ISO certification by a company indicates that the company has been externally assessed and found to have a consistency of approach in developing, implementing and improving the effectiveness of a quality management system that enhances customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements. This is an International Standard, and gtk is one of engineering & construction company to have been certified for Quality Management System.
gtk operates in accordance with independently assessed and monitored written procedures to ensure the company delivers the service to the satisfaction and expectation of the customer/client. As an ISO certified company, we are committed to proactively seeking the views of customers in order to assess whether or not we need to make any changes in the way we operate.
What does it achieve?
- An certified company is obliged as part of the standard to be proactive in ensuring customer satisfaction.
- The company's internal procedures are regularly reviewed, updated, implemented, monitored and assessed.
- It is a process of continual review, re-evaluation and improvement, measured against set performance targets
What are the advantages?
- Easier to win business as it meets the requirement of contracts with large organizations
- Demonstrates systems and processes met with an International Standard Practice
- Work can be processed more effectively and efficiently
- Reduces duplication of effort and therefore cost
- Staff become more focused
- Everyone, at all levels is involved and knows what is happening within the company and it's projects and clients
- Indirectly helps us to make critical decisions faster and more professionally/ effectively with facts rather than by inference/guesses